acts in civil disputes. She regularly acts in claims relating to employees’ social security.
Key Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Civil Litigation
- Acted as counsel for a local statutory body in multiple court hearings involving claims by employees under the Employment Injury and Invalidity Schemes.
- Assisted a local statutory body in recovering arrears of contributions from employers and/or employees.
- Acted as counsel for a licensed banking institution in relation to its submissions of unclaimed monies and/or securities into Court.
- Acted as co-counsel in defending a multinational food and beverage company against a charge under the Malaysian Food Act 1984.
- Acted as co-counsel in inquiries by the Preliminary Investigation Committee of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2014)
- LL.B (Hons), UiTM (2013)