Mubashir is a litigator with 30 years of experience. He now mainly acts as counsel, both for trials and appeals, in various areas of law. He also appears as counsel in arbitration proceedings.
He presently heads the Aviation practice.
He is also seasoned in the area of civil litigation disputes involving, among others, the law of fraud and asset recovery, corporate disputes, insurance and reinsurance, aviation, contract, tort (particularly defamation) and land law.
Key Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Civil Litigation
- Aviation Disputes
- International Arbitration
- Fraud and Asset Recovery
- Company Law and Shareholders' Disputes
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (1989)
- Barrister-at-Law (Middle Temple) (1988)
- LL.B (Hons) University of Essex (1987)