Tham Zhi Jun is an associate in the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Advisory & Transactions practice.
Key Practice Areas
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Advisory & Transactions practice.
- Assisted with research and drafting in the identification of a Beneficial Owner of a Malaysia’s Company Limited by Guarantee.
- Assisted in research and drafting in a proposed restructuring of a government department.
- Assisted with research and advised a Malaysia company in its proposed shares subscription of a group of specialist clinics in Malaysia.
- Assisted with research and advised a UK company in its entire purchase of issued shares capital of a regulatory technology company in Malaysia.
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya 2021
- Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple 2020
- LL.B, University of Warwick, 2019