is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Arbitration practice.
Key Practice Areas
- Civil Litigation and Commercial Litigation
- Fraud and Asset Recovery
- Assisting with research and drafting for non-contentious will, probate and administration matters.
- Assisted with research and drafting in an action by a communications company brought against the regulator in proceedings before the relevant Appeal Tribunal set up under the governing statute.
- Assisting in an ongoing action by a foreign government agency in a worldwide fraud litigation amounting up to a billion ringgit within the Malaysian jurisdiction alone.
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2022)
- Barrister-at-Law (Middle Temple) (2020)
- LL.B (Hons), University of Nottingham (2019)