Sue Peng is an associate in the firm’s Litigation and Arbitration practice.
Key Practice Areas
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Assisted with research and drafting for a state-owned company in opposing a claim brought by a local property developer amounting to RM 145 million.
- Assisted with research and drafting in an action by a foreign company for recovery of USD 1.3 million against a local company.
- Assisted in an international arbitration under AIAC rules where the value of the claim amounts to USD 3 million.
- Assisted in defending a claim brought against a major bank to set aside multiple land charges.
- Assisted in various debt recovery suits.
- Assisted with research and drafting in professional negligence suits under the Malaysian Bar insurance scheme.
- Assisted with research in the High Court case of Airasia X Bhd v BOC Aviation Ltd & Ors  10 MLJ 942.
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2021)
- Barrister-at-Law (Middle Temple) (2020)
- LL.B (Hons), University of Manchester (2019)