SKRINE is looking for a qualified Senior Associate or Associate to join our Competition Practice.
- 3 – 5 years Post-Qualification Experience (PQE);
- Sound technical knowledge of the legalities, structures and commercial considerations arising in the practice areas;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Flexible with mobility and willing to work on any assignments.
- Must be familiar with the drafting/reviewing of commercial contracts and providing legal and regulatory advice relating to laws and regulations affecting major sectors of the Malaysia economy;
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in different areas of competition advisory work from leading law firms or regulatory bodies is required; competition investigation related work experience will be an advantage;
- Experience in different areas of corporate and commercial transactional work, including M&A & joint ventures will be an added advantage.
- Minimum second upper LLB and where applicable, with BPTC or CLP, preferably with postgraduate degree in EU Competition Law;
- Malaysian Practicing Certificate;
- Possess an outgoing personality and leadership qualities;
- Clear demonstration of ability to work in a team.
Please use our reference “CorpCompetition” when applying.