The Firm places a lot of emphasis on professional development for our lawyers and pupils. This activity is managed by a committee of partners and a full time legally qualified Knowledge Management Officer.
The objective of this training programme is to enhance the skill and knowledge of our lawyers as well as pupils to assist them to achieve a high standard of professionalism and competency.
The talks and workshops are conducted by experienced lawyers and external speakers on both substantive and practical topics.
Among the practical topics that we often deal with and may be particularly useful to pupils are:
- File Management (Litigation & Non-litigation)
- The Art of Drafting and Court Proceedings
- Projecting the Right Professional Image
- Basics of Court Appearance
- Legal Research
- Practising Law
- Criminal Litigation in Intellectual Property
- Injunctions / Anton Pillar
- Negotiations and Reviewing Commercial Contracts
- Practice of Legal Due Diligence
- How to be a Good Corporate Lawyer
- Conveyancing Practice