||Lee Ai Hsian
Associate, Corporate Division
Tel: 603 - 2081 3999 ext 878
Fax: 603 - 2094 3211
Lee Ai Hsian was admitted to practice as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in July 2011 and joined Skrine as an Associate in the Corporate Division.
Areas of Practice
Banking and Property, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Foreign Investments, Licensing.
Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
Bachelor of Laws, National University of Malaysia (UKM), 2010
- Part of a legal due diligence team acting for an international corporation in its proposed acquisition of a Malaysian corporation.
- Advised on several foreign investment transactions in Malaysia and advising generally on legal and regulatory compliance issues involving regulatory authorities such as the Securities Commission, Bank Negara Malaysia, Malaysian Industrial Development Authority, Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism, Inland Revenue Board and others.
- Advised several foreign companies in various industries on issues relating to laws relevant to the particular industry including regulatory authorities' guidelines, policies and requirements in Malaysia.
- Advised in the drafting of sale and purchase agreements, security documentation, novation agreements and negotiable instruments.
- Advised and acted on behalf of clients in submission of applications for approval to the regulatory authorities including application for licences, waivers and exemptions.